Hey! Want to know the secret to maintaining a healthy diet? Never be without healthy food! Take your food with you to work, to school, on the airplane, and when you’re running errands. Just don’t allow yourself to get caught away from home without a healthy option. It’s really that easy!
Here are some of my favorite vegan meals on the go. Recipe links below 🙂
Banana Mocha Smoothie https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VXjcA9QF9ek
Black Bean Burgers https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=736qSZP4OUU
Sweet Potato Falafel https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VMjRkzqJ8jM
Sweet Potato Falafel http://sweetpotatosoul.com/2015/09/back-to-school-snack-recipes-vegan-rice-crispies-treats-sweet-potato-hummus-video.html
Athletic Greens Green Powder (affiliate link) http://goo.gl/H5HVhZ
- ½ cup tahini
- ⅓ cup maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3 cups rice crisps
- Line a 9x9 baking dish with parchment paper.
- Warm and soften the tahini and maple syrup over medium heat in a large pot.
- Remove from heat, and stir in the rice crisps and make sure they are all coated in the tahini mixture.
- Transfer to the baking dish, and press firmly with a palm sized piece of parchment paper.
- Allow to firm in the refrigerator for about 1 hour before enjoying.
- Store in the fridge to keep the bars firm. They will soften if they sit out for a while.