Vegan breakfast is easy! You can make a delicious meal in 5 minutes, and an energizing breakfast smoothie in even less time. Keep reading, and don’t miss the video sharing even more 5 minute vegan breakfast recipes.
Since breakfast is the most important meal of the day it better be something that checks off all the boxes: tasty, full of fiber, good source of protein, high in antioxidants and phytonutrients, and practical. I wake up very hungry every morning, so there really isn’t time for me to make a big elaborate Sunday-style breakfast. I like my first meal to take less than 5 minutes to prepare!
What’s easier to make in the morning than a breakfast smoothie? I love that I can pack so many easily digestible nutrients into cup. Green smoothies are great––I drink them almost every morning––but there’s also room for other breakfast smoothies. If I wake up with a mega sweet tooth, or need an extra boost of energy I’ll make a breakfast smoothie with raw cacao powder. Sometimes I want something slightly tart and tangy so I’ll go for a smoothie with fresh ripe pineapple.
For the other recipes featured in the video click here & don’t forget to subscribe to my YouTube channel 😽
A few tips for making the most of your breakfast smoothie, and you mornings:
- Prep your smoothie ingredients the night before if you expect to be in a big hurry in the morning. You can keep the ingredients in a glass jar in the fridge, then pop them into the blender with liquid when you wake up.
- Not all blenders are created equal, which I’m sure you know if you’ve ever noticed wide price range for this appliance. If you are on a budget I recommend the Magic Bullet. Look for a used or refurbished model to save even more money. If you have a larger budget consider the professional Vitamix or KitchenAid pro-line. They will each turn your fruits and veggies into creamy bliss. I’ve owned them both, and they’re both very loud, so keep that in mind if you’re the first one awake in the morning. You can also save money on these very expensive blenders by looking for one used or refurbished online.
- My non-dairy milk of choice is plain unsweetened organic soy milk. I buy the Trader Joe’s brand. The ingredients are just soy beans and water. Simple and pure. Soy milk is a great choice for your breakfast smoothie because it contains the highest amount of protein, and because it’s easy to find without additives like carrageenan and gums. Homemade nut milk is also a good choice.
- Take a smoothie for the road. I often take a smoothie with me as an afternoon snack or pick-me-up. I usually keep it in a small cooler in my car until hunger strikes.
- Wash and dry your greens and keep them stored in an airtight container with a sheet of paper towel to absorb excess moisture. This will help you avoid washing greens for your breakfast smoothie in the morning. You should only have to do this twice a week. I usually do it at night so I can grab-and-blend in the morning.
- Replace banana in a smoothie recipe with ripe avocado.
- Instead of using fruit juice in a breakfast smoothie, use whole fruit. It’s just as juicy. For example, you’ll see in the recipe below I use fresh pineapple and a dash of water instead of pineapple juice. Use a whole peeled orange instead of orange juice in recipes. That way you can have the liquid, and also retain all that good healthy fiber.
Now for the breakfast smoothie recipes!!
Avocado Pineapple Smoothie | Energizing Breakfast Smoothie
- 1-1 1/2 cups ripe pineapple use more or less depending on how sweet you want it
- 1 ripe avocado
- juice of 1 lime
- 1/4 cup unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/2-1 cup water or coconut water + more to thin if you'd like
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Blend until creamy!
Cacao Joy Smoothie | Energizing Breakfast Smoothie
- 1 ripe frozen banana
- 1 tbsp almond butter
- 2 tbsp raw cacao powder
- 1 cup non-dairy milk
- 1 date pitted
- Blend until creamy chocolatey perfection is reached~
Berry Green Smoothie | Energizing Breakfast Smoothies
- 1 cup non-dairy milk or 1 cup pineapple + 1/2 cup water
- 2 cups fresh kale or spinach
- 1 cup frozen mixed berries
- 1 ripe banana fresh or frozen
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Blend until creamy. I like to blend this one a little longer to make sure the chia seeds and berry seeds are all incorporated.
kelsey asbille monica dutton cotton jacket / May 23, 2023 at 10:59 am /
I truly appreciate this post. Much thanks!
galaxy sylvester stallone coat / May 16, 2023 at 8:15 am /
Thanks for sharing this best stuff with us! Keep sharing! I am new in blog writing. All types of blogs and posts are not helpful for the readers. Here the author gives good thoughts and suggestions to every reader through this article. literature-essay Quality of the content is the main element of the blog and this is the way of writing and presenting.
separation agreement in virginia / April 27, 2023 at 5:57 am /
This is an amazing blog! We express our gratitude to the Admin for sharing the above-mentioned list. I’ve gone through many pages of your blog and it’s truly exceptional. Please continue sharing such inspirational stories. Thank you
Law Research Consultant / March 16, 2023 at 5:14 am /
Need help with your law research consultant in Australia? Australian Law Assignment Help and Great Assignment Helper are here to provide you with top-quality assignment assistance. Our experienced team of law experts can help you with everything from case studies and essays to dissertations and research papers. Contact us today to learn more!
Law Assignment Help / March 6, 2023 at 12:53 am /
Great Assignment Helper is a renowned academic writing service that provides top-notch Law Assignment Help Australian Services. The company has a team of experienced and qualified writers who can handle assignments in different subjects. They offer essay writing, research paper writing, thesis writing, and dissertation writing services. Their writers are native speakers of English, ensuring that the quality of work is of the highest standards. Read More: Complete Guide to Law Assignment Help
BSL Black Label Society Vest / February 14, 2023 at 8:49 am /
Because novel subjects have been employed, content reading is genuinely enjoyable. I hope they continue to share in this manner. Also, if you prefer to be current in trend, this BSL Black Label Society Vest is ideal.
wasteland leather 3 coat / February 7, 2023 at 7:13 am /
I usually found very much informative and interesting content on your blogs. I usually found very much informative and interesting content on your blogs. Keep posting more, thank you for sharing with us and giving us your special and precious time.
stan / January 28, 2023 at 5:01 am /
Fenty Super Bowl Hoodie / January 28, 2023 at 2:56 am /
This breakfast is really the best in terms of ingredients and I will tell you one more thing that this Fenty Super Bowl Hoodie is also a reliable quality that you can wear in terms of the latest style.
stella jones / January 28, 2023 at 2:08 am /
Jennie Pitts / July 7, 2022 at 8:08 am /
Hello Jenn my name is Jenni’eve Jenn for short you are very lovely and beautiful my first time in, I’m trying your energized breakfast with pineapple Berry Chia breakfast smoothie, it’s very delicious.
Thank so much will tune in more since I found you.
CBD Chocolate / October 1, 2021 at 11:25 am /
CBD Chocolate / October 1, 2021 at 11:24 am / Reply
The recipe is fantastic, and I’m grateful to you for sharing it with us. After a long day at work, my husband and I like having this dish for dinner. Thanks to its simplicity and the lack of physical exertion required, cooking is a pleasure. My children adore it and insist on having it every weekend if I can help it.
Safar / July 18, 2021 at 3:24 pm /
You have changed my life in two weeks flat! I have never loved food so much. I’ve never loved cooking so much. And of course – I feel amazing. While my partner consciously knows the benefits, it’s still hard to stop him adding something processed to the shopping basket. But I’ve given him the challenge of being in charge of the between meal snacks.
Ruth Q / September 30, 2018 at 2:02 am /
Hi There, I had friends down for the weekend and my girlfriend and I made your Raw Coconut Carrot Cake. I needed to substitute the dried pineapple for dried apple as I couldn’t find it at the local shops. It was absolutely delicious! We all loved it! The spice mix works perfectly, the recipe was clear and easy to follow
It will definitely become a regular recipe in my kitchen. Love your work! Ruth
Jenné @ Sweet Potato Soul / October 8, 2018 at 9:09 pm /
Fantastic!! I’m so glad you made it and it worked well 🙂
Luna Regina / September 7, 2018 at 8:07 am /
I did try Avocado Pineapple Smoothie and it went great! I often make advocado smoothie as it’s my favourite so it was the first time I added pineapple. The taste was so good! I absolutely make it more times xo
Jenné @ Sweet Potato Soul / September 19, 2018 at 6:40 pm /
I’m so happy you enjoyed it!!