Ready to take your holiday party to a whole new level? This holiday twist on a timeless classic will elevate your home bar and drink menu. You could even leave this cheery pomegranate margarita out for Santa this Christmas Eve. 😉
Have you noticed a theme to my cocktails this year? They’re all pretty, pink, and full of pomegranate! I seriously love this fruit, and I’m always buying it as it’s Baby J’s favorite. With the leftover arils and some juice, I knew I had to make a classic even more special.
This festive and beautiful cocktail really adds some color to my dry bar. It’s easy to make and tastes great with a pink salt rim. I sweetened this pomegranate margarita up with some agave, but feel free to leave out the sweetener if you like a more tart drink.
I’ve had so much fun developing new cocktails for my blog, Instagram, and my new cookbook I’m working on. And now that my kitchen renovation is finished, I can host beautiful holiday parties and serve these fabulous drinks out of my dry bar.
- 1 oz 2 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 oz 2 tbsp pomegranate juice
- 2 oz 1/4 c triple sec
- 4 oz 1/2 cup tequila silver
- 3-4 tsp agave
- Pomegranate seeds for garnish
- Pink salt for rim
- Add lemon juice, pomegranate juice, triple sec, tequila, and agave to a cocktail shaker with ice. Shake vigorously. Strain over ice in salted (or not) glasses. Garnish with fresh pomegranate seeds.
Have you tried this pomegranate margarita? Leave a comment below with your review! What are your favorite holiday drinks and pomegranate recipes?