Avocado on the brain?
Yes, I’ve been there. Avocado definitely makes it into my list of top 10 favorite foods; an honor I only give to the tastiest, healthiest, and most versatile culinary stars.
Once you’ve picked out your perfect ripe avocado, what do you do with it?
Of course there are millions of ways to use one, and in this video I’m going to show you 3 very simple vegan avocado recipes.
Share your favorite avocado recipes below… 😘
- 1 can chickpeas, drained and rinsed
- 1 celery stock, chopped
- 1 tbsp green onion, minced
- 2 tbsp fresh dill, minced
- 1 avocado, diced
- 2 tbsp ume vinegar
- 4 slices of sprouted bread, toasted
- Mash ingredients together in a large mixing bowl, or pulse to combine in a food processor.
- Serve on toast.
- 8 cups spinach & arugula mix (or other salad greens)
- 1 avocado, chopped
- juice of 1/2-1 lemon
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 cup black beans
- 1 peach, sliced
- Place salad greens in a large bowl, and add the avocado, lemon juice, and sea salt.
- Massage with your hands to soften a little.
- Add the beans, and peach, and serve.
- 1 serving
- 1 cup coconut water
- 1 cup pineapple
- 1/2 avocado
- 1 tbsp fresh squeezed lime juice
- Place all ingredients in a blender, and blend until smooth.